22nd Birthday 生日谢词 \o/
ok!! let's continue the blog... ^^ 先谈生日吧。
... 谢谢亿晶的爱心羊参须... 温馨neh ^^ Glad that we can now always share with open heart and I truely enjoy the friendship with u :)
今年的生日,很简单但也很特别。
... 谢谢上帝给我在教会事奉的机会。This really makes my birthday different this year... 可以尝试新的任务 -- operate video mixer,在教会参与戏剧的彩排,享受与弟兄姐妹们同工的喜悦 \o/ Luv CDPC :)
... 谢谢CCFers 为我庆祝生日... 很好吃的两片Secret Recipe 巧克力蛋糕 ^^ 虽然惊喜失败,但你们大家的efforts 真的让我很感动... 谢谢你们送我的蓝色手表... 还是特地从怡保deliver 来的呐~ 我很喜欢 ^^ You all are forever my beloved and dearest brothers & sisters in Christ *HUG*
... 谢谢明和kim的zip zip 白蓝铅笔盒.. luv it!! ^^ Really appreciate u both as my housemates... Thankful as we can walk together in Him :)
... 谢谢伊君送的巧克力... I luv Vochelle \o/
... 谢谢仕洪堂哥带我去买圣诞礼物 + 请我吃Nyonya 大餐... Yummy Yummy!!
... 谢谢雪娥姐送的书签和亲手做的蓝色小卡... 那是一个我一直后悔在书展上没买到的书签 <3>
... 谢谢健豪和子洵的新加坡越洋祝福... 以及迟到的泽豪在24/12 早上从台湾打来的将近30分钟电话... *感动*
... 谢谢家人愿意远到Sunway Pyramid 去meet 我。虽然不是为了替我庆祝生日... 但很开心可以在生日时和亲爱的家人小聚一下 ^^
... 谢谢所有朋友们透过电话/sms/YM/Friendster/Facebook 的祝福... I am blessed to know you all in my life... Thanks lots.. :)
[ 其实到23/12 晚上11.30pm,我才发现我最在乎的几个朋友 -- 荣祥,凯忠,玟廷,志豪都还没有sms 我。那时候真的很sad 一下... 以为他们忘记我的生日了 >.< 要到十二点时,才开始陆续收到他们的sms... 全都要成为最后一个wish 我的人 swt =.="' 除了潘荣祥!! 敢敢真的忘记了我的生日.. :( 直到24/12傍晚我sms 他问他昨天是不是忘了做一件事,他才打电话来不停地道歉 @.@ ]
>> Last, Thank YOU for the multipurpose bookmark... the little surprise :) It's the most special gift after all... at least it meant to me. And wanna thank YOU here also for being such a wonderful friend in Christ... thanks for being there to listen to me when I got something to nag -- there to pray for me when I got problem to face -- there to encourage me when I was rushig assignments -- there to tell the story when I got bored in doing assignments -- thanks muchie muchie for everything especially throughout this suffering assignment week... it seemed that YOU are the best birthday gift from God to me \o/ Truely appreciate ^^
The end for 生日谢词。明天晚上再写我的圣诞节:P

Comments
Post a Comment