Holiday Trip

After one week Mission Trip at KAMPAR, it's finally the day that I have been looking forward throughout this semester -- Holiday Trip!!

Since I will graduate soon, I am now trying hard to spend my HOLIDAY with lots of trips which I might can't have them after working T.T In the midterm break of this semester, I went Alor Setar and Penang with ahfai and housemates. And now the semester break, I have had my...

... Genting Trip!!

It's such a boring place I know. But It's the easiest place to go and I am more familiar with =.= Actually I planned to go Cherating. But the Monsoon Season has forced me to cancel the plan :( I love beach :( And my partner in this trip...

... Mr.Fong Chee Fai!!

After discussed, we decided to have a trick for our trip :P First, we booked the First World hotel room through phone booking. Next, we bought the...

..."Go Genting Package" ...

...which meant for 1 day trip - RM42 include return bus+skyway tickets and theme park all park rides. Therefore we have actually just spent RM34.50 instead of the RM51 actual price of theme park all park rides.

Early in the morning of 28th Oct, 8pm, both os us departed from Cyberjaya. We took bus to OneU since there is a Genting counter. After bought 10.30am bus tickets, we went jalan-jalan in OneU first, buying some cup mee, snacks and our breakfast...

..bread~

While waiting for the bus to move, we have taken a photo with...

...no smile >.<

No pakat one. This so-called "默契" :P Because of waking up early, me and fai GG in the bus jor @@ 12.10pm, finally we reached Genting! Since 3pm only we can check in, the first thing we did is to keep our bags at the First World Hotel counter.


Next, we started our THEME PARK FUN!! It's so exciting for me. I have almost 3 years since last entered Theme Park!The first ride we tried is the NEW ride --

PIRATE SHIP!

So many people were queuing up =.= and 70% were Indians :- It's totally out of my expectation. The day before is Deepavali but the public holiday should be only 1 day right? Aiks... Anyway it didn't take really long time for us to wait. As we were in the middle on the queue, we had no choice to choose the seats but the last 3rd row when it's our turn. Else it would be more exciting to sit at the very last row.

Anyway it's shyok!! :P

Then we went for Spinner ( It really made me spinning >.< ), Super Toboggan, Boating ( My very first try~ ) and Rolling Thunder Mine Train ( My favourite!! ). Didn't really play much because lazy of queuing up.

Ahfai tried on the FLYING COASTER alone because I have played before.


While hanging around in the theme park, I have bought a...

...BLUE candy floss...

...but too bad I can't finish it @@ And I have taken photo with the London Bus just because of the word...

...CHELSEA!

3+pm, we back to the First World Hotel to check in. I have got the queuing number of 576 while it was just 456 at that time. The boy at the counter was nice, he asked me to go for a meal first so I won't waste my time on sitting there waiting. After back from lunch at MarryBrown and waiting for another 30 minutes, we finally got to check in. Guess what number of room we got? Ta daaa...

According to fai, 915 - 9 mean 长长久久. 1 is shu WAN. 5 is chee FAI =P

We took a rest until 7pm then continue our fun at indoor theme park. The 4D motion show was so disappointing. Not fun at all compared to the last time I entered. Then we went for Adult Bumper Cars. You know, nowadays many kids like to act as if they are adult. In fact this happened at the Adult Bumper Car there. 50% of the queue were kids!! Swt. I thought there was Junior Bumper Car at downstair? =.=

What make us more swt was, there was a TWIN ( 2 little cute boys ) queuing up after me and fai. And both of them sounded like want to challenge us =.=

After taking Euro Express, we were hesitating whether going to Video Game Park. At the end we decided not to go for the sake of our $$. So here it comes the moment I have been waiting for years -- enter the CASINO!! I used to be very curious about it and wish to have a look.

While entering, my CUTE dear ahfai was being stopped by the guard and asked for IC =.= This is quite under expectation anyway. Swt =.= The Casino SURPRISED me!! I was stunned once entered. It's so HIGH TECH man!! Most of the games are run by machine. LoLz.

Both of us of course didn't try on any game since we don't gamble. One thing I really cannot tahan in the Casino is the SMOKES. It kills... :(

About 9+pm, we back to the room and spent our time on NTV7 drama series while having cup mee as supper. The first day in Genting was over.

Next morning, we woke up at 8am to go for our free breakfast at First World Cafe. The breakfast was not really nice so we didn't eat lots. After breakfast, we went back zzz again. 11.30am, we checked out from hotel and started our return journey. Lucky that there were only both of us in cable car so we can...

...take photo! :P

We took 12.30pm bus back to OneU and had our lunch there...

... Charbroiled Burger!

It's really big. Both of us were sharing 1 set combo. After taking some time jalan-jalan in OneU, we left at 3pm and reached Cyber at 5pm.


That's our GENTING trip!! And I am addicted to the Theme Park Rides!! :P But I wish I can go again with more friends~ It will sure have more fun to go in a gang. Anyone interested?? :P

Comments

  1. yes!!me interested *lifting up my hands* though i had been thr in my alpha..but wana go again..hv a look at casino too..din take the pic of the casino??? ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya.. casino cannot bring camera in d nehh.. >.< next time go together la haha. Do prayer ther :X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑