I still remember
I Still Remember
© 2007 CDPC
Lost, until You found me
Blind, until You healed me
Lord, I still remember
How Your love reached down and saved me
And now I have a reason for living
Now I have a hope that will not die
Each day that I awake,
I know why I'm breathing
And I'll be amazed at this for all my life
I'll be amazed at this for all my life.
Lord, You showed such mercy,
Cleansed my heart, forgave me
Lord, I still remember
How Your truth amazed and changed me
--------------------------------------------------------
I still remember
How you approached me
How you bring me back to you
How you changed my life
It's amazing
I still remember
But sometimes
I get too busy of my life
I have too many plans to be accomplished
And I have forgotten
All about you
Sorry Jesus :(
I get too busy of my life
I have too many plans to be accomplished
And I have forgotten
All about you
Sorry Jesus :(
I will remember all the time
From now on
Promise you my Lord
:)
Comments
Post a Comment