Loving THURSDAY

I love THURSDAY!!!

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY



Because every week there's a FYP progress check / crit on Thursday =( Hence, after a sleepless night, I am just like FREE from my FYP! *which last for 2-3 days only*

I want to go jalan-jalan... want to go eat McDonald... want to go for movie "BOLT"...

Yeah I am going to fulfill them all on tomorrow!!..




.. And with my dear of course *sweet*

I always think that I can't live without computer. BUT after this FYP, I want to REST without computer! So pening ler.. facing computer such long hours. I am so scared I will kena any serious disease because of the radiation...

Swear to you my dear eyes, I will let you stop seeing the computer for 1 week.

YES, 1 week! *long enough lar @@*

Another thing to mention,

Long time didn't hold my camera already. Just lend it to friends for their honeymoon trip. Miss the day hanging and taking pictures around in KL city alone.

Can I have it again?

Capture a picture at the waterfall during Kampar MT, by using ahsong's camera. Love it so much. I will sure get myself a superb DSLR once I save enough money for it! *waiting...*

** I just got my GSC website members birthday treat coupon!! Wohooo~~~ Million THANKS to GSC \o/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑