LaLaLaaa
I am in HOLIDAY MOOD!!!
hohohohoho~!!
I guess FA is the first to have Final Presentation among all the majors. So we are relieved earlier than others. BUT still, we got a INDUSTRY PREVIEW on coming Thursday. We have to polish up our work for it.
My final work is so-so... comparing to the great works of my coursemates. Yet I am satisfied with it. This is within my plan. I didn't plan for a very good project because I don't want to stress myself. So I just went for SIMPLICITY.. try to simplify my work as I can.
My only target is to hit the requirement for every crit. I am THANKFUL that I did it. *I hope I really did it >.<*
I didn't have to push myself much, just work accordingly to the schedule planned. That's why I look quite relax at the end of rushing for FYP. I used to be very competitive, wish to get better work than others. But after some thoughts, it doesn't bring me any benefit but only suffer and stress. So I decided to put everything aside, just to focus on my work alone. That's MY work. It will forever be the BEST for me =D
It's hard for me though. Sometimes I just felt so depressed that I can't have a very impressive work. Everytime I came to this, I prayed that God can grant me a humble heart and take away every pride I have. Let me be a SIMPLE girl. Let me be 知足常乐. I hate of having competitive thoughts and complicated mindset.
Thanks GOD that He helped me to overcome this. =)
Whatever my FYP result is, I give all the glory to God.
For my dear coursemates, I am not lying -- YOUR WORKS ARE REALLY GREAT!! Proud of you guys. =D May you all got the job soon. Let's shine in this INDUSTRY! \o/
I always heard from people that 2009 is gonna be a very bad year. Why this time?? I am just about to enter the market place ler @.@ Hehe. Anyway I don't have much worries about the job now. I know God is gonna prepare the BEST one for me. Be firm, have a smile and wait =)
ANYWAY anyway anyway, I am in HOLIDAY mood now!!
After the Final Crit, I took a rest then hang out with ahfai to Dengkil for car service. Then we went to Alamanda for BED TIME STORIES but too bad the tickets are sold out. *sad* So we just hang out in the Carrefour. After back home and slept for while, we were out again to fetch cheemeng at the LCCT.
In the LAST day of 2008, I spent all day long with ahfai.. just watching the HK drama series and makan'ing =.=
Today?
hohohohoho~!!
I guess FA is the first to have Final Presentation among all the majors. So we are relieved earlier than others. BUT still, we got a INDUSTRY PREVIEW on coming Thursday. We have to polish up our work for it.
My final work is so-so... comparing to the great works of my coursemates. Yet I am satisfied with it. This is within my plan. I didn't plan for a very good project because I don't want to stress myself. So I just went for SIMPLICITY.. try to simplify my work as I can.
My only target is to hit the requirement for every crit. I am THANKFUL that I did it. *I hope I really did it >.<*
I didn't have to push myself much, just work accordingly to the schedule planned. That's why I look quite relax at the end of rushing for FYP. I used to be very competitive, wish to get better work than others. But after some thoughts, it doesn't bring me any benefit but only suffer and stress. So I decided to put everything aside, just to focus on my work alone. That's MY work. It will forever be the BEST for me =D
It's hard for me though. Sometimes I just felt so depressed that I can't have a very impressive work. Everytime I came to this, I prayed that God can grant me a humble heart and take away every pride I have. Let me be a SIMPLE girl. Let me be 知足常乐. I hate of having competitive thoughts and complicated mindset.
Thanks GOD that He helped me to overcome this. =)
Whatever my FYP result is, I give all the glory to God.
For my dear coursemates, I am not lying -- YOUR WORKS ARE REALLY GREAT!! Proud of you guys. =D May you all got the job soon. Let's shine in this INDUSTRY! \o/
I always heard from people that 2009 is gonna be a very bad year. Why this time?? I am just about to enter the market place ler @.@ Hehe. Anyway I don't have much worries about the job now. I know God is gonna prepare the BEST one for me. Be firm, have a smile and wait =)
ANYWAY anyway anyway, I am in HOLIDAY mood now!!
After the Final Crit, I took a rest then hang out with ahfai to Dengkil for car service. Then we went to Alamanda for BED TIME STORIES but too bad the tickets are sold out. *sad* So we just hang out in the Carrefour. After back home and slept for while, we were out again to fetch cheemeng at the LCCT.
In the LAST day of 2008, I spent all day long with ahfai.. just watching the HK drama series and makan'ing =.=
Today?
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 everyone!!!
Comments
Post a Comment