ThankSsSss!!
My 23rd birthday was just over on 23rd Dec 2008.
Most of you may not know that, 23 is my favourite number. So this year is very SPECIAL to me. I had a simple, but wonderful birthday.. which I really enjoyed it.
First, I want to thanks GOD. Thank you JESUS. For everything that you have done to my life and planned for me. Thanks for the love and teaching that make me what I am today. Thanks for giving me the chance to serve you on my birthday. I am so blessed. =)
Next, I am just thank'ing people according to memories. Not priority.
0. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES.. through phone call, SMS, Facebook and Friendster!
- As I was busy with Christmas Celebration on that night and rushing FYP after the day, I didn't manage to reply all of you. Sorry about it. But I got the BLESSING from you people. You know who you are.. THANKS my beloved family and friends!! *hugz*
1. Thanks to DEBATE CLASS, the FIRST to celebrate birthday for me.
- They told me it was to celebrate KwaiSang's birthday but end up for both of us! What a surprise.. :D The great thing was, most of the seniors and juniors were there! Love the time with you all.. singing K together. Thanks guys..
2. Thanks to AUDREY, from her I received the FIRST birthday gift.
- It was really surprising and touching!! She post it by POS LAJU to Mr.Bluewood Liong and asked him pass to me. So sweet. Thanks for the lovely BLUE-BLACK cardigan. I love it ^.^
3. Thanks to SIEW TENG, for her sacrifice to ACCOMPANY me hanging out in ALAMANDA.
4. Thanks to EDMUND, for the SURPRISE given at Alamanda.
- It was a surprise to meet him in ALAMANDA. The MOST surprising thing was that, he bought me a TOBLERONE as birthday gift. I love white chocolate.. =D Thanks Edmund for the birthday wish. I am so touched by the sincerity. Blessed \o/
5. Thanks to XIAOBAI and AARON, the treating me as DA SAO so good.
6. Thanks to CS - the Christian Society [ CF, CCF, CSS ]
7. Thanks to CCF, the place where I grow and SUPPORT me all the time.
- Everyone of you is so SPECIAL to me. I am blessed to have you all to walk with me in these 4 years. I am not so sure about this but I heard that the YUM-CHA was to celebrate birthday for me. Whatever it was, thanks for accompanying me at the last hour on my birthday! Love you all so much.. *muakz*
8. Thanks to KIM, YEECHIN, MING, for the LOVE for me all the time.
9. Thanks to YONPIN, for the THOUGHFULNESS
- He gave me a BIG water bottle as birthday gift and asked me drink more water after enter the market place. AND.. according to him, the big water bottle can be used to keep MONEY as well. Haha. Thanks for being such a cuteee boy. NO. You are no more little boy.. 21 years old already. ALL THE BEST for you! Don't be a superstar or whatever ok? It will be hard for us to meet you up =.= ENJOY your YOUTH!
10. Thanks to YEEKUAN, for the UNDERSTANDING
- She is the FIRST one that wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY in person. We are not used to be very close even sharing the same room. But I know she treasures all of us as her housemates and good friends in MMU. Thanks for the cute birthday gift. I love it ^.^ Thanks for FRIENDSHIP, and all the UNDERSTANDING given during the days we spent together! Jia You for your future too!
11. Thanks JIM for the phone call from Singapore, Thanks YEESHENG for the phone call from UK, Thanks PEILING for the SMS from CHINA, Thanks WEIGIAP for the sms from SINGAPORE, Thanks SHIOUFANG for the call to chat with me about recent life, Thanks SHOUHORNG for the call which I didn't manage to answer, Thanks CHIZXIAN for remembering my birthday, Thanks KAILOON for the wishes, Thanks WANCHIN for the belated wishes!!
LAST, I won't leave you out la. You were the LAST one I thank in my last year birthday too right? =P
*THANKS to MR.FONG CHEE FAI, my dear*
- Thanks for EVERYTHING. Thanks for sparing your time to celebrate birthday for me while rushing for your assignment. Thanks for the big birthday cake. Thanks for the blue wallet which I need it so much. Thanks for the days that we spent together. Thanks for all the cares, understanding, thoughtfulness and LOVE from you. I am really blessed to have you in my life. Thanks 55!! *big HUGZ*
Thank you all for making my day!
Most of you may not know that, 23 is my favourite number. So this year is very SPECIAL to me. I had a simple, but wonderful birthday.. which I really enjoyed it.
First, I want to thanks GOD. Thank you JESUS. For everything that you have done to my life and planned for me. Thanks for the love and teaching that make me what I am today. Thanks for giving me the chance to serve you on my birthday. I am so blessed. =)
Next, I am just thank'ing people according to memories. Not priority.
0. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES.. through phone call, SMS, Facebook and Friendster!
- As I was busy with Christmas Celebration on that night and rushing FYP after the day, I didn't manage to reply all of you. Sorry about it. But I got the BLESSING from you people. You know who you are.. THANKS my beloved family and friends!! *hugz*
1. Thanks to DEBATE CLASS, the FIRST to celebrate birthday for me.
- They told me it was to celebrate KwaiSang's birthday but end up for both of us! What a surprise.. :D The great thing was, most of the seniors and juniors were there! Love the time with you all.. singing K together. Thanks guys..
2. Thanks to AUDREY, from her I received the FIRST birthday gift.
- It was really surprising and touching!! She post it by POS LAJU to Mr.Bluewood Liong and asked him pass to me. So sweet. Thanks for the lovely BLUE-BLACK cardigan. I love it ^.^
3. Thanks to SIEW TENG, for her sacrifice to ACCOMPANY me hanging out in ALAMANDA.
- I really wanna say a BIG THANKS here. She was going to sit for her very FIRST MBA mid-term exam 3 days later yet she spent her precious time with me just to accompany me on my birthday. Thanks for the PIZZAHUT treat!! Thanks for hanging out with me in ALAMANDA!! I really enjoyed the time with you.. especially the "sister talk"! *giggle* Yea I promised to give a BIG treat after I work! and I am gonna grab the receipt before you do. *Blek*
4. Thanks to EDMUND, for the SURPRISE given at Alamanda.
- It was a surprise to meet him in ALAMANDA. The MOST surprising thing was that, he bought me a TOBLERONE as birthday gift. I love white chocolate.. =D Thanks Edmund for the birthday wish. I am so touched by the sincerity. Blessed \o/
5. Thanks to XIAOBAI and AARON, the treating me as DA SAO so good.
- It is soooo NICE to be their DA SAO. Haha. Thanks for the sweet birthday gift. I really love the quote on it. Even know them for less than 1 year but I feel like I know them as long as Ahfai know them. Yea thanks boys.. Glad to know you guys through Ahfai! =D
6. Thanks to CS - the Christian Society [ CF, CCF, CSS ]
- I guess this is the first time I have so many people singing birthday songs for me. Thanks for all the wishes given along the Christmas Night. Blessed to have you all as my brothers and sisters in Christ and serve God together in this campus ^.^
7. Thanks to CCF, the place where I grow and SUPPORT me all the time.
- Everyone of you is so SPECIAL to me. I am blessed to have you all to walk with me in these 4 years. I am not so sure about this but I heard that the YUM-CHA was to celebrate birthday for me. Whatever it was, thanks for accompanying me at the last hour on my birthday! Love you all so much.. *muakz*
8. Thanks to KIM, YEECHIN, MING, for the LOVE for me all the time.
- I love the shoes so much =D and the color so "ngam" with the cardigan - blue and black. But here, what I want to thank you ppl is the FRIENDSHIP.. the LOVE and CARE from you guys throughout my days in MMU. We are going to walk our own future now.. no more in the same place but thanks God we will be forever in the same family of His. Thanks my dear.. *hugz*
9. Thanks to YONPIN, for the THOUGHFULNESS
- He gave me a BIG water bottle as birthday gift and asked me drink more water after enter the market place. AND.. according to him, the big water bottle can be used to keep MONEY as well. Haha. Thanks for being such a cuteee boy. NO. You are no more little boy.. 21 years old already. ALL THE BEST for you! Don't be a superstar or whatever ok? It will be hard for us to meet you up =.= ENJOY your YOUTH!
10. Thanks to YEEKUAN, for the UNDERSTANDING
- She is the FIRST one that wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY in person. We are not used to be very close even sharing the same room. But I know she treasures all of us as her housemates and good friends in MMU. Thanks for the cute birthday gift. I love it ^.^ Thanks for FRIENDSHIP, and all the UNDERSTANDING given during the days we spent together! Jia You for your future too!
11. Thanks JIM for the phone call from Singapore, Thanks YEESHENG for the phone call from UK, Thanks PEILING for the SMS from CHINA, Thanks WEIGIAP for the sms from SINGAPORE, Thanks SHIOUFANG for the call to chat with me about recent life, Thanks SHOUHORNG for the call which I didn't manage to answer, Thanks CHIZXIAN for remembering my birthday, Thanks KAILOON for the wishes, Thanks WANCHIN for the belated wishes!!
- I specially Thanksssssssssssssss you all here because you all are my BEST FRIENDS in STABK... I really MISS you all VERY MUCH T.T Miss the days we were together... really really miss you all.. =(
LAST, I won't leave you out la. You were the LAST one I thank in my last year birthday too right? =P
*THANKS to MR.FONG CHEE FAI, my dear*
- Thanks for EVERYTHING. Thanks for sparing your time to celebrate birthday for me while rushing for your assignment. Thanks for the big birthday cake. Thanks for the blue wallet which I need it so much. Thanks for the days that we spent together. Thanks for all the cares, understanding, thoughtfulness and LOVE from you. I am really blessed to have you in my life. Thanks 55!! *big HUGZ*
Thank you all for making my day!
*LOVE YOU ALL*
no any thank you for your families pun...lol...:P haha~
ReplyDeletegot ler!!
ReplyDeleteat the number 0 ther -- THANKS my beloved family and friends!!
swt.. how will I forget so important ppl...blekkk
big climax compare to ur previous n this current blog.previous 1 so grey~~this 1 so jovial~hehe.
ReplyDeletep/s:i m always faster than u in grabbing de receipt~~muahaha
从来没有想到会遇到一个同hometown, 同CCF,同辩论爱好,只是不同性别罢了,^_^
ReplyDelete