A reminder for my dear coursemates!

OK. I really DON'T understand THIS --

I am a December intake student. I have already finished all my studies in January 2009. I am considered as GRADUATE.

Right??

YET...

I am charged for IT SERVICE FEE 2008/09 SEMESTER 3!!!!!!

WHAT IS THIS???

I never use MMU IT service in this semester and I believe I am not gonna use it. WHY I have to pay for it???

WEEK 1, I have checked my financial status carefully and then apply for graduation online. Everything seems smooth. Alright, so I can leave it there.

WEEK 4, this morning, ahfai helped me to pay for the academic transcript as I am not feeling well. I got his sms -- I owed MMU RM30! I thought I have clear all the payment in Week 1??? Immediately, I online and log in to my Financial Kiosk to check what is that for. WOW. IT service fees SEMESTER 3.

I have already apply for graduation online in Week 1 but I still have to pay for the IT Service Fees which is stated on 17 February, in WEEK 3???

W-H-Y-????????

Argh. Really angry. It's not the matter of RM30. I just simply don't understand why a graduate have to pay for IT service fee for the semester that she has already left MMU.

Arghhhhhhhh.

So, here a reminder for all my dear coursemates. Check your financial status now. Later cannot graduate, GG lor.

x . x

Comments

  1. Shu wan... don't be so angry la.. bcz it's MMU mar.. it's a unique tradition of MMU.. c this pic den u'll understnd.. http://www.friendster.com/photos/1503072/1/785530021
    anyway still gotta complain!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑