1st Day Working

Now is 7pm, I haven't take bath and still in the formal wear. Just can't wait to tell others:

I am back from my first day working!!! \o/

Greenapple said I look kinda EXCITED.. well, not to say "excited", I just simply feel quite enjoying the work. It's better than what I expected.

As a TRAINEE CREATIVE, my job is to... do the CREATIVE works lo *Basically use Flash. Somehow, I miss MAYA alots :( We might handle an ANIMATION project soon but it's in 2D @@* There are 6 of us working as trainee in the Creative Team. 4 of them from MMU @@ 1 from LimKokWing and 1 from UniKL.

There's only 1 chinese and 1 indian in this company. YES. I am the ONLY chinese. >.< But thanks God that He has prepared me well to mix with Malays. I was in Tadika Perpaduan for 3 years since I was 4 years old. 70-80% of my classmates are Malays. I even followed them to pray before we had makan :P

All my colleagues there are very friendly and easy to get along. The BOSS too! We have went through 2 meetings today. First on the project that we are going to work on. Another one is with boss. He is very opened to share.. and keep encouraging us to work out our best.

I particularly like what he has emphasized --

We are CREATIVE people. So work freely.. relax.. have some FUN when you are stressed up.

So, we can use YM, Facebook, Youtube, Friendster... Hoho. I really like to be part of the CREATIVE team.

6 months to go. Hope I can really enjoy the work and get to understand better on God's plan for me :)

Comments

  1. shuwan,Sound vy good enviroment to work ler which im looking oso, young and fun design company!!!!!Happy for u~ gambateh and enjoy urself ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After working for 3 years, i am now only learning:
    We are CREATIVE people. So work freely.. relax.. have some FUN when you are stressed up. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~~i wana go ur company work la...haha~so shiok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the environment is not sooo great la. Mayb because I am easier-going so quite contented :P

    Kim ur company environment sound more shyokk lo. U will sure enjoy it de. Jiayou o!!!

    YeeSien I tot u learnt that ever since u graduated... u always can be so relax and have lotsa fun during ur work.. I m envy on u ler

    SiewTeng u cannot come to work.. finish ur MBA 1st aa... guai guai study.. dun think of playy la.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

写给敬爱的四姑

回忆录

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan