DIY shirt

This is what I have been doing is the last few days when free -->
Yea!! I sew the jeans on the shirt. LoLz. Ok-ok saje... but I love it :)

OK this is how the thing started...

Saturday night, in the van... I saw sis Melissa bought lots of things for handicraft. It reminded me that it has been a very very long time that I didn't do any handicraft.

*Flashback*

When I was in primary school... I love to play barbie dolls so much!!! But it was so expensive :( *So I even swear to myself that after I have my own girls, I must buy barbie dolls for them XD * haha anyway I still have my barbie dolls... no money to buy her clothes so my mum taught me to sew!! Yea.. so I sew... by hand ok. That time I wasn't allowed to play with sewing machine. But of course, the clothes looked bad =P Whatever. I don't think barbie dolls care about it =P

Secondary school time... I learnt stitching... and DIY lots of things, for friends and myself. I love to see people's smiles when they got it and said they like it :) I wonder they still keep it until now...

After enter Form6 I guess, it's too bad that because of the TECHONOLOGY, I fall in love with COMPUTER instead of the handicraft XD So I started to play with my creativity on pc but not handicraft anymore. Slowly, I forgot the joys when doing the handicraft and the satisfaction after done it...

I wanna go back to it again! So I asked ahfai whether he has any unwanted jeans... ( I love jeans! ) and thanks sis Grace for borrowing me the sewing pack *hugz*

It's enjoyable when I did the sewing... even it took time. I wasn't bored. It's ok without the sewing machine... because I am not very good at using it pun, always senget-senget :(

Next, I am gonna make my handphone a jeans pouch! The current one has accompanied me for around 2 years... faithful uh? :) I have been searching around but just can't find one that I really like. Ohya, I did. Spotted one at GOLLA --

but kinda expensive. So... better do it myself. Wish me luck yeah :)

Comments

  1. It's a great DIY t-shirt...u have a creative mind and exquisite hand...^^...hope can learn from u one day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gal :D actually I don't think I am a creative one ler.. u can do the same too.. reli~ ur handicraft is nice as well :D next time let's go buy materials sama-sama! n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. last time i sew my hp case with jeans also :p hehe -haidar-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑