dream Car
Recently I am very sensitive to the car plates. I keep paying attention to the car plate of every car I saw. Because...
I have my dream car plate :P

Ever since I dream about my future car (when I was around 17, 18 years old..), I started to dream about the car plate as well. But of course, that time my dream car plate not included ahfai's birthday date. It was WSW 1223, which is my own birthday date.
Well, everything seems to be so "ngam" that the latest running plate alphabet is "WS?" now! Since I am working already, soon I will be able to get my first car. (soon = 1 year? 2 years? >.<) Anyway I am kinda worried that "WSW" will sold out before I buy my first car. Hopefully it can wait for me... Ohya, my dream car is navyBlue MyVi. *I even put my dream car plate on it >.<*
I have my dream car plate :P

Ever since I dream about my future car (when I was around 17, 18 years old..), I started to dream about the car plate as well. But of course, that time my dream car plate not included ahfai's birthday date. It was WSW 1223, which is my own birthday date.
Well, everything seems to be so "ngam" that the latest running plate alphabet is "WS?" now! Since I am working already, soon I will be able to get my first car. (soon = 1 year? 2 years? >.<) Anyway I am kinda worried that "WSW" will sold out before I buy my first car. Hopefully it can wait for me... Ohya, my dream car is navyBlue MyVi. *I even put my dream car plate on it >.<*
Comments
Post a Comment