小大人little adult
小大人登场咯!!!
Yo people. Let's meet my latest character design! :)They are 小大人 little adult -- who like to make themselves look mature as an adult even though they are still small kids.
--- The T-SHIRT DESIGN! ---*I am still thinking whether to put them into online t-shirt design competition. What you all think about it? >.< *

I spent 2 days on everything. To be more exact, 16 hours maybe? For me they are not that cute enough... yet to be improved. Please help me to make them better k? Of course the cuter the better :) I am thinking to turn them into 3D characters and start developing the stories for them.
*Ahem* Better don't think so much first. Step by step...
Anyway I do like the last design I make! :D
Perhaps it's because I like to see kids wearing big big things :P


erhhh,izit a product dat can be buy??
ReplyDelete>< nop nop.. still hesitating whether to put it into competition.. if win then only the design will be printed n sold.. ><
ReplyDelete