Memories
I've taken some time to "shift" my previous blog posts from my Friendster and MSN live spaces. Of course NOT all... they will be moved in slowly.
While "shifting" the blogs, it brings lots of memories to me...
... My life with 7-11 housemates >>

... with CCF brothers and sisters >>

... with STABK friends >>
... with debate class >>
... with Form6 gang >>
... and this!!!! >>
OK dudes. I know I have totally forgotten about the FORUM.. I am sorry to you guys. :( To compesate... I AM GOING TO ATTEND YOUR CONVO!!! Yes promised :D
( BUT sorry to Shouhorng, u graduated... DeXing, UPM convo crashes with MMU convo ler... JiannHaur, u know... Singapore kinda far from KL... >.< I know you guys very understanding one hor... :D)
So bacically, I am going to UKM for ahpow's and Andy's convo XD. Looking forward to meet ya!
While "shifting" the blogs, it brings lots of memories to me...
... My life with 7-11 housemates >>

... with CCF brothers and sisters >>

... with STABK friends >>
... with debate class >>
... and this!!!! >>
OK dudes. I know I have totally forgotten about the FORUM.. I am sorry to you guys. :( To compesate... I AM GOING TO ATTEND YOUR CONVO!!! Yes promised :D( BUT sorry to Shouhorng, u graduated... DeXing, UPM convo crashes with MMU convo ler... JiannHaur, u know... Singapore kinda far from KL... >.< I know you guys very understanding one hor... :D)
So bacically, I am going to UKM for ahpow's and Andy's convo XD. Looking forward to meet ya!
Comments
Post a Comment