My 1st Greeting Card!

Recently I have participated in a on-going greeting card contest. And thanks God, my card is in! :)

The theme of the contest is "MONOCHROME" but according to the rule, "monochrome" is just applied to the cover. Meanwhile, there's no limited color for the center of the card.

I have designed the little teddy bear on my own :)

COVER: Even though we might appear different sometimes...

CENTER: ... we have one thing in common!

LOVE makes BIG difference seems alot smaller.

You may *click here* to rate for my card. Just according to your own view ok?.. if you think this card only worth 1 rate then go for it. I won't know anyway :P

But you gotta sign up for an account first and you can't simply vote for your favourite card. Click the image below. It will bring you to sign up, then go through every cards and you shall rate them all. I think this is kinda fair... unless there're people who rate 5 for their favourite cards but only 1 for others. LoL.

Thanks friends :)

Comments

  1. i love this...how r u ??long time no see..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Castine~ Thanks for the comment! Yea... it has been years din see you. I am graduated. Currently working in Cyber :) How are u?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑