Thanks to FOLDEES!!
It's FRIDAY again! Yeah! The happiest thing -- ahfai is back to Cyber for his weekend \o/
For those who read my previous post, I have mentioned about the on-going greeting card contest that I participated. People who has reviewed and rated all the cards will get a FREE card which cost USD$1.20 to send to their friends.
Yea. I did that. And I chose my own card to send to ahfai, without letting him know single thing about this.
...receipient name and address on the envelope...

...quality color ink...
...and I love its back the most! Because it got my name on it :P

Just now as I was hanging around in ahfai's house while he was looking at his letters. Suddenly,
"WEY SHU WAN!"
He shouted at me. So loud you know. I was frightened. Thought I have done anything wrong.
Guess what, I saw the card on his hand. A greeting card.. with two little teddy bears on the cover. Yes!! The card I designed!!! A big WOW.
For those who read my previous post, I have mentioned about the on-going greeting card contest that I participated. People who has reviewed and rated all the cards will get a FREE card which cost USD$1.20 to send to their friends.Yea. I did that. And I chose my own card to send to ahfai, without letting him know single thing about this.
It is HERE! I was so surprised and excited. The card is nicely printed with...
...receipient name and address on the envelope...
...quality card...
...quality color ink...
...and I love its back the most! Because it got my name on it :P
It's such a joy to see my design printed. It's not only living in PC, but in the REAL world now!! This has really encouraged me to go on with better design... I wish my design can bring a smile on many people's face :)
Million THANKS to FOLDEES.com. You has given me to chance to serve people with my design.
Seriously I don't care much whether I can win the contest now. I know there're designs much better than mine. I just want to introduce this nice website to you -- Foldees.com. It's founded by Malaysian and based in PJ. The greeting card contest is participated by designer from all over the world. So it's INTERNATIONAL. Support it ok? Trust me... the cards are really with good quality.
A superb NICE and FREE card! You will sure love it when you get it. So don't wait, just click to start now :)

nice design~~and keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteThanksss sis!~ remember to support my design if u happen to get da free card XD
ReplyDeletebravo~...
ReplyDeletefai sure swt,chim+zha dao...
and most important...gan dong till t.t bah...