u.p.d.a.t.e
---=[ UPdate .1.] =---
This is the poster I helped to design for the competition that Ivy and Leo participated. I enjoy doing it even though it's kinda hard to come out with the ideas.
hey ya. THEY WON!wow. AMAZING. hehe.
NoNoNoNo. I don't mean their product. I mean the PRIZES are AMAZING. LoL XD
Yalah of course their product is great then only they can win the amazing prizes right? =P
CONGRATULATION!! We have seen how u guys went through the whole progress... the efforts is not wasted :)
May Glory unto the Lord :) All the best for the coming competition. Proud of you guys \o/
--=[ UPdate .2.] =--
I got the message from a friend on Facebook. He read my blog and know I am going to be JOBLESS after September so he invited me to be the camera"girl" on a friend's wedding.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
I am soooo happy you know. Firstly, it's always my dream to take photo on people's wedding. Secondly, I long to meet up those friends!! This couple is the loving couple among our friends... I was so happy when I saw their Facebook photos taken on the registration day. And now, if I can really be the camera"girl" for them, it would be my pleasure :)
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
I am soooo happy you know. Firstly, it's always my dream to take photo on people's wedding. Secondly, I long to meet up those friends!! This couple is the loving couple among our friends... I was so happy when I saw their Facebook photos taken on the registration day. And now, if I can really be the camera"girl" for them, it would be my pleasure :)
Comments
Post a Comment