四方帽的那一天
I've finally graduated from MMU officially on 10th August 2009!


with my beloved Family. Sister and elder brother couldn't attend because of having class...My parents know me well, so they bought flowers with BLUE wrapping paper. And my little brother purposely wears BLUE shirt to attend my convo haha
with my Dear *sweet* Susah him be my personal photographer throughout the day...SUNFLOWER!! The flower I love the most... :)
with AhMing in front of the FA studioTill here. Spot anything missing??
I didn't take photo with Kim alone!!! T.T I realized it when I was in the car.. on the way back home. swt... How can... :((
I didn't take photo with Kim alone!!! T.T I realized it when I was in the car.. on the way back home. swt... How can... :((
with my colleagues... who can attend my convo during working hours XDThanks chym for making the BLUE card for me!
with Debate class.. the bigger group photo has been taken on Pre-convo day.Upload it in next post =P
Specially thanks to Audrey... took leave to be here! And she asked the flower shop to put on the BLUE ribbon.. *touched*
Last, our favourite photo - Yeah!!!!!*Photo credits to Lucas Ba*
For more photos, please view my facebook *click*
=P Malas nak upload here...
*Thanks all for the flowers and gifts and wishes. I am so much blessed. Really.. :) Your love and wishes give me the strength to go on my every step...*






hey dear shu wan,congratulation!! its hapi to see u keep ur dream to study multimedia and now u have grad...
ReplyDeletejia you wo to ur next path of life..
Jesus light up ur path..