c.a.r

Many friends have been asking me about my WSW 1225. It's time to update everyone about this.

Ahem ahem.

I told my mum regarding the WSW. That was the time also I asked my mum to let the little Kelisa with me in KL first before my little brother learn driving. She broke my dreams... by asking me not to buy car... and dad might need to use the little Kelisa in Kluang

:(

Yea kinda dissapointed. That day I was in the van.. on the way back from Church. Looking out from the windows, I kept praying to God... asked for His words to comfort me. And I told God, I will be obedient to His will. even if I can't get WSW... can't have car to drive here...

After I reached home, mum called me that dad allowed me to drive my little Kelisa here!!! *wow* Praise God! One week later, she called me again in the early morning and told me, dad has bought the WSW for me!!!

BUT. It's NOT 1225. Because dad didn't know that I want the combination of mine and ahfai's birthday date. Anyway I am happy enough to have WSW as my car plate alphabets! =D

Another BUT. I am not getting a Navy Blue MyVi as I dreamt. Dad has chosen the model for me... dang dang dang dang!! Here come the TEASER =.=
Hehehehe. Can guess it?

Well. I was just informed few days ago, that my dad will buy the car by the end of this month. *Oh Nooooooooo* It was so scary to hear that!! It means that I need to pay the car loan soon... What's more? it means that I must have constant monthly pay in order to pay the car loan!! So? I have to get a full time job!! argh... GG... x.x I used to dream so much about the car and now, I wish that it won't come so soon... sob sob

After all, let it be. God is my provider. Nothing I should be worrying about. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now? The kelisa is with me in Cyber. I got it on Tuesday and the next day, I drove alone to Kelana Jaya alone to fetch ahfai.

How BRAVE I am.

This is my FIRST TIME driving ALONE to KELANA JAYA. @.@ I kept praying to God for protecting me. Really have to thanks God for the safe journey... :)

These few days I was driving to work. So lazy uhh =P And everyday after work, I got the "feel" of going lepak instead of going home XD. I will do it once for sure! =D When my Kelisa has full petrol... LoLz. It's quite enjoyable you know... Today crazy me even purposely took the longer route rather than the short one. keke

Till then. I need to continue with my transformer drawing. Yeah TRANSFORMER. Simple one laz of course. I was quite amazed when I found I can actually draw one... XD Will share with u guys when it's time for it to show up! :)

Comments

  1. hey..wat's the car then ? u make it too blur..can't guess it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe i noe is saga!!!!!right??haha..got prize ornot????yalo! din take photo with u!!haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEn 2??
    watever,i wan a ride in the WSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm..i guess is saga too =P Coz it's look like saga =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yer!! y all guess proton.. there're so many brands lagi... Toyota.. honda... hyundai... =.=

    hahaha anyway it's not going to reveal soon until the car is here =P

    Sure siewteng!! bring it go SK find u... but u hv to wait lo..... keke

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha..i know that car!! your car same with me lor..when kelisa petrol is full..so enjoy u wanna go around kl or anywhere..hahaha..the car..i guess is...look likes gen 2,persona or saga..but maybe another brand like naza or toyota..hahaha..same my lovely car..blue color..hehehe..kalo btol u blanje!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! your car just look like alfa romeo lol!! kalo btol u blanje i!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://hsudarren.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/new_proton_saga_1.jpg
    i found the source of the photo!
    its a proton saga..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. walao!!! kek sei =.=
    hahahahaha
    wei this is not prize gioving contest laz... how come everyone guess it like I am gonna giving prize to ppl who can guess it right =.=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑