It's up for vote!

Remember my "Little Adults" t-shirt designs? *click here for the post*

This afternoon... out of sudden, I decided to submit the design to The101Clothing.com. It was reviewed in a very short time that I found the designs have been accepted and uploaded for vote now already!

I don't really have confidence with this design actually... kept thinking it could be done better. But whatever, if you like it... please give it a vote okay? If it gets the highest vote and been selected, maybe you gonna see it in shopping mall one day =P

OK. So how about my "transformer"? Well to be frank with you guys, I was really exhausted in producing it... *argh* No it's not 1 robot k... the design consists total of... 12 robots!! =.= BUT anyway some of them are actually just the same pose.. so copy and paste saje lah =P I have been spending my weekends on it and on my friends' convo at UKM. Kesian ahfai... I didn't have much time to teman him *sorry*

Wondering how my next Foldees greeting card is going to look like? Uhm... it is actually now waiting for the feedback. I can only get to know whether it will be up for rating on 22nd August. So stay tune to Foldees.com alright?

Here let u guys have a peep on the main character first...
Don't laugh at it pleaseeeeee... =( I am a girl who seldom watch robot cartoons and movies la!! It's already a MIRACLE that I can complete the robot design ok...

Hope I can get the feedback from Foldees soon so I can refine the design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑