UKM Convo

CONVO again. Endless convo post =.= I got one more post regarding my pre-convo le...

Last weekend, I went to UKM TWICE... just for friends' convo. And this is also the reason I asked my parents to let me drive the kelisa here... =P

It's kinda tiring... to go there for less 1 hour then left. Somemore it was crowded... and 12pm-1pm the weather so HOT!! Anyway I think it worth me to go there because I've met up with many friends who I haven't seen them for very very loooong time.

--------- 15th August 2009 ---------
Today is BenDan's convo only... But I still went there JUST for him. Why? Because he is my good good friend... we known each other through mIRC 9 years ago yet we can maintain our friendship even till today! Cool uh? :)
The little sunflower + bear bear for BenDan Chi Hou
Me and ahfai :)
with TeeeeeShouHorng.. one of my good friends in Kluang :)
with HuiYun! BenDan's sweet dear :)
This is BEN DAN LAWYER!!! Yeah. Graduated lo!!
He told me he wanna be Hakim Negara one day... I am waiting for the day coming

-------- 16th August 2009 --------
Too late reaching there so didn't manage to buy convo gifts for them =(

with ahpow - next class schoolmate in Form6 XD
with WeiHar -- She was there to attend friends' convo as well.
A very very gentle girl... which I think it's impossible for me to make it =P
with DeXing. Imposter!! Haha.
I thought I was funny enough to wear my robe for my Pre-convo in MMU
Yet he has Post-Convo in UKM lagi!! Really make me speechless...
with YewSen -- my Champion debate team mate during Form6!! Haha
That time I didn't want to participate one... but he kept persuading me =.=
with KaFang -- She is a nicee girl. Love to talk to her.. =D
she is caring to girls but sometimes cruel to guys =P
with WeeHeng and CheePing.
WeeHeng -- KaFang's dear.
Didn't really talk to him much during Form6 as he is a very quiet man...
CheePing -- My primary + secondary + Form6 school mate =D

CONGRATES friends!! We are starting a new journey together...

*also for friends gradauted from UM, UPM, UTM.... Hurray!!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑