What about us?

This weekend is special for me. Because I spent my Saturday and Sunday at Church... which I usually won't have the chance to do so.

In conjuction of 40 days fast and prayer 2009, CDPC had the prayer event for Sunday School Children which is called as KidsNatPrayer -- Kids National Prayer.

Since ahfai was serving on Sunday service, I followed him and his brother, CheeMeng to church though I have attended the Saturday service. Thanks ahmi for lending me her Nikon D300... it's awesome. Hehe. It has been such a long time that I didn't carry the camera and walk around. Thanks God for the chance. I love capturing the pictures of kids... they are cute :)
This is the photo I love the most. She has a pretty smile, right? :)




If they pray for our nations, what about us?

Comments

  1. Nice photo!!!!
    ya we should start praying..especially seeing how serious are the kids praying..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gal~ hha.. yeah. August there'll be one more KidNatsPrayer ler. By that time u shud b able to join ( cuz nooooooo work.. how nice *envy* ). Ya and now I kept reminding myself to pray for our nations too... let's pray together :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great dat u can serve in dat two days...^^..and thanks for ur pic,coz it's really touch my heart and i feel i have to learn from those children...thanks...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cici dont mention it ya.. just sharing around anyway :) we learn together.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑