Wonder-Bots

You probably know this...
Wonder Girls from Korea

So how about this...

Wonder-Bots from Malaysia

It's from my latest greeting card design on Foldees.com.

Check it out...

This is the card that I have spent 3-4 days on
Because I am not so good at vector coloring...
it was killing me =(

Some commented that my robot looks like Transformer.
I do take its shape as reference but I done the details all by myself.

Er. NO I am not gonna to swear about this.

Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.
-- Matthew 5:37

You will see the differences when you really take both to compare =)

Oh ye. Remember the FREE Foldees card that I got?
*click here for the post*

Get ONE for your love one too.
There're so many nice cards in Foldees.com.
Don't miss such great offer alright?

Rate for my card just as you think it worth.
Click the picture below to start! =)

Comments

  1. That blue robot does look like Optimus Prime (from Transformers Animated).

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.T
    But they really different design le
    shape looks alike only

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

海南妹回海南岛了

为日本祷告 Pray for Japan

写给敬爱的四姑